It’s no secret that Mack-Cali is heavily investing in Harborside. Afterall, we named it one of our spots to watch in 2017. And here’s another reason why you’ll want to pay attention. A new food hall has opened inside Harborside. Confirmed food vendors include:
- Kimchi Grill: Brooklyn-based Korean tacos and burritos.
- Boil Boil Ramen: Brooklyn-based ramen to go.
- Enfes: Hand-rolled Mediterranean/Turkish delicacies from New York.
- Delaney Barbecue: Central Texas-style brisket via Williamsburg.
- Sprig Market Cafe: Health-driven bowls and market salads.
- La Sonrisa Empanadas: New York City-based empanadas with unique fillings (crab, curry chicken, etc.)
Delaney Barbecue has already listed its Jersey City menu with pricing and it looks like the pop-up will be around for at least six months. These new pop-ups will of course be joining Jersey City favorites Whealth, Tidal Poke, Modcup, and Lizzmonade.
The Harborisde Food Hall is open Monday through Friday from 11.30am to 3pm.
(Photo: Boil Boil Ramen)